If you’re looking for tips on how to trim your natural hair whether it is dry or wet, then you’ve come to the right 文章. 您’ve probably learned by now that 修剪头发对 健康的头发生长方案.
您可能永远不知道的是 修剪自然头发有正确的方法和错误的方法。 的re are also a million myths about trimming natural hair that we should have hopefully debunked by the end of this 文章.
在本文中，我们’再详细介绍一下 如何正确修剪自然头发以促进头发生长 并迅速揭穿这些神话。
的 修剪自然头发的主要原因是摆脱分叉。 我们解释了为什么分叉对您的自然头发如此可怕 这个帖子.
的y can cause 甚至 more breakage when you try to comb through your hair or detangle. This is because your comb can get caught in the rough ends, causing friction and breakage.
修剪头发的另一个原因是 确保你的目的没有’t thin out. When your ends are level, at least in a section, they tend to support and reinforce one another.
However, when some strands are shorter than the other and they are often bundled together, the 较长的线束暴露在外。结果，随着时间的推移，它们变得越来越弱。
的 reasons above are why we say that trimming natural hair encourages hair growth (really just length retention). So as you can see the ends of your hair which get trimmed off have nothing to do with the roots where your hair grows from。结果是， 修剪头发不能使头发长大 快点.
- 您 have split ends
We’再说 如何在家自己修剪自然的头发。 As to the question as to whether or not you should trim your hair while it’s wet or dry, 没有坚定的规则。决定这一点的最佳方法是：
- 选择一个 方法你’再舒服一点。
Thus we’re going to give guidelines on how to do trim your natural hair either way– wet or dry –and why you may opt for one method over another.
To 修剪自然的头发 dry, start on freshly washed and deep conditioned natural hair.
方法1– with Heat:
- 使用以下工具将头发吹干成小段。 张力法. In other words, pull your hair until it’s taught at the roots while blowdrying so that it dries in this stretched state.
- Once you’完成吹干后，将头发分段梳理。
- 的n, trim off the ends of your hair in a straight line in each section.
- 确保修剪所有具有 单链结 并与梳子产生摩擦。
- Do this throughout the hair, until you’ve been through all the sections.
方法2– without Heat.
- Gently detangle your hair in sections then install small twists all over your head
- Trim the ends of these twists where they start to look weak or transparent.
的re is no way to guarantee that your hair will be completely level if you cut it by yourself. But this is only a concern if you wear your hair flat-ironed or straight.
If you usually wear your hair in its curly state, then the 甚至ness of your hair doesn’t make it any less healthy.
In order to 修剪自然的头发 wet, start on freshly washed deep conditioned natural hair.
综上所述， we recommend trimming your hair while dry in order to more clearly see how damaged your ends are. Unless your ends are extremely heat-damaged for example, it would be difficult to see while it’s wet.
Though again, this is simply a recommendation! Like we ALWAYS say there are no rules when it comes to natural hair. Do what works for YOU.
是否要使用热量也完全取决于您。 我个人喜欢用吹风机（方法1）修剪其中一个 在这一年，但你绝对不’t have to.
I trim my hair a few times (using method 2) a year whenever I notice my ends getting thin, weak, or excessively tangled.
This truly depends on your hair care regimen, the products you use, and how you handle your natural hair routine. 您’re the only one who can tell whether your hair needs to be trimmed or not!
- 始终使用额外的锋利的美发剪： 否则会造成更大的损坏和破损。
- 唐’t trim too often: if you need to trim your hair very often because your ends are getting damaged often, then take a look at what might be causing this problem in your regimen.
- 必要时进行修剪： if you do need to trim your ends, don’t wait too long. Just do it! 您 have less to gain from delaying a necessary trim, than just doing it right away.
- Keep up your natural hair care routine so you can keep your ends in tip-top shape after a trim!